How to Play:
- This game is played with a set of 6 dice—d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 & d20:
- The goal of the game is to be the first player to build their robot. Each robot has 6 numbered pieces.
- To begin the game, each player rolls the 4-sided die. The higher number goes first.
- In each round of play, each player selects and rolls 2 dice.
- If the total of the 2 dice equals one of their robot piece numbers, the player is awarded that piece and it is added to their robot.
- Once a player has added all of the pieces to their robot, they win!